SCADA and Telemetry systems provide a visual interface between humans and plant equipment and processes. The displayed information provided ensure operators and management are up to date with plant performance, alarm statuses, safety events and are able to execute control commands or sequences from a centralised or de-centralised location.
CXControls supply, install and configure a range Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) hardware as part of its system integration services. From a simple Human Machine Interface (HMI) packages for providing local operator controls, to a full centralised control room SCADA development. CXControls will deliver a tailored solution to your business.
- Design Specifications.
- Full PLC Turnkey packages including commissioning.
- Legacy System Migration or replacement.
- Retrospective system documentation.
- Project Management.
- PLC Service and Support including Service Level Agreemments.
- Conventional I/O solutions or Profibus or Ethernet device architecture.
- Full detailed specification and SCADA design service.
- SCADA Design install and commission.
- Upgrades and modifications to existing SCADA systems.
- SCADA Service Level Agreements.
- SCADA Engineers – Manpower only arrangements.
Equipment supported include Siemens S5, S7-200, S7-300, S7-400, Rockwell (Allen Bradley ) Logix series, Mitsubushi, Modicon, Omron and Moeller.