Papermaking has traditionally been traced to China about 105 AD, when Cai Lun, an official attached to Imperial court during the Han Dynasty (202 BC-220 AD), created a sheet of paper using mulberry and other bast fibres along with fishnets, old rags, and hemp waste.
CXControls has many years of experience in the Pulp and Paper-making industries providing projects and services in key specific processes including:
- Wood and Recycling Hydro Pulpers.
- Stock Preperation and Refiners.
- Headbox vacuum systems.
- Vacuum Pump controls.
- Scanners and quality reporting systems.
- Drying sections speed controls.
- Steam and Condensate controls.
- Chemical Dosing Systems.
- Site wide supervisory DCS and PLC controls.
- Hazardous Plants inc Area Classification.
- Intrinsically Safe Instrumentation and control loops.
- Energy audits, Energy Mapping, Energy Improvements