The chemical industry comprises the companies that produce industrial chemicals. Central to the modern world economy, it converts raw materials (oil, natural gas, air, water, metals, and minerals) into more than 70,000 different products. The chemical industry is also the second largest consumer of energy in manufacturing and spends over $5 billion annually on pollution abatement.
CXControls have been providing project services to the chemical sector for over 15 years and can boast vast experience in this sector with companies such as DOW Chemical, British Vita Group, Trelleoborg and Stepan UK to name a few.
Project Design and Services include:
- Hazardous Area Control Panels and Switchgear
- Hazardous Plants including DSEAR / ATEX Area Classification.
- COMAH System Audits.
- CompEX electrical testing – link to testing services
- Intrinsically Safe Instrumentation and control loops.
- Energy audits, Energy Mapping, Energy Improvements